» admins
» updates
New Skin up! Revamp more than halfway there.
» something
whatever else you want here!
» credits
Credits for the premise and characters of Assassin's Creed are given to Ubisoft and Gameloft. Banner and ACR themed graphics done by Mel.

Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )   newreply   newtopic   newpoll

» Vittoria agli Assassini!
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 02:30 AM
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

nothing is trueeverything is permittedThis is Ezio he is coming into the present just before the events of Brother AC Brotherhood happens. So he is a little focused at the moment on his present which lies in the past. He was en-route to Rome when he fell off his horse passed out and found himself in the present. He will gladly seek the aid of brothers and help them in their fight for he knows what is right.Outside of the brotherhood Ezio is very cautious. Templars he won't take too well to but he's not the sort to attack first. Civilians he will try to keep out of the issues that are going on between the Assassins and the Templar.Overall I am open to a lot of things and eager to plot. Feel free to throw what ever at me and we'll see what happens. I like the characters deciding what will happen next as they have minds of their own, but I love coming up with fun situations for people to meet.fourty. assassin. carrie.FLEUR OF ATF & SHINE
^
Desmond Miles
 Posted: Jan 2 2014, 04:56 PM
Desmond Miles
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Welcome! I'm very glad you decided to pick up Ezio, as he's my personal favorite assassin (Edward is getting up there thanks to AC4, of course). I play Desmond, as if painfully obvious since I'm logged into his account. I'll be joining Mel with her character Marie. Initially, Desmond will approach Ezio and try to get him to a place where they'll be safe, since the Templars are all over London right now. He still has the Bleeding Effect and is currently trying to preserve whatever precious sanity he has remaining, but he still operates as a very effective assassin in spite of this.

Maybe they can try and pick up women together, since Ezio is all about the nookie? xD Other than that, I'm very open to ideas, or just letting the characters sort things out on their own.
^
DAN
 Posted: Jan 2 2014, 07:11 PM
- Admin -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
N/A
- Member Group -
N/A
- Era -

Hey! So I play Connor 😄 I'm usually on a lot but I'm currently on holiday until Sunday!

However! I have awesome ideas for the two of them! (As Ezio is awesome) the main idea I had which would be the funniest basically cause Connor is all innocent like in every sense of the word (and has a small crush on Marie although he doesn't know it lol! ) that maybe Ezio can help him out in the girl department? Ahaha or something like that?
  PM    Email  
^
Altaïr Ibn La'Ahad
 Posted: Jan 2 2014, 09:42 PM
Altaïr Ibn La'Ahad
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Alright! One Altaïr presenting for plottage!

I'm not sure if you're playing the angle of Ezio's grandfather being an ancestor of Altaïr, because there's a lot of controversy whether that is or isn't correct, but either way, this is the guy that started it all. And he's back, I mean, forth, in the 21st century and still trying to figure things out.

This is the Altaïr right after he became a Mentor as well and in charge of the Masyaf Academy and stuff, who had began writing the first few pages of the Codex before he was yanked out of time and tossed into the present.

So while he might not know of ANYONE, most Assassins probably know of him. Which is the fun part.

Currently, Desmond has found him and is giving him a rundown of what's going on, and I think soon he'll take him to the Assassin's so maybe Ezio can meet him like that?

Or... I don't know. Any way that you might think of!

The other character I have is Julius Caesar (yup, THE Julius Caesar) Who happens to be a Templar, but even in that sense, he's a very peculiar Templar because he doesn't follow them blindly and all that... Considering Ezio's Italian, maybe seeing Caesar around would make him go like "Oddio ma..."

PS: I'm Italian too. If you need expressions for Ezio or if I can help with language in any way, let me know!
^
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
 Posted: Jan 2 2014, 11:16 PM
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Woot so much plotting! What is a girl to do? Okay so Desmond This sounds good once Ezio gets acclimated to life in 2012 I think he'll enjoy it. I am looking forward to them meeting cause when Ezio learns Desmonds name he's going to 'flip' a little cause he just came off of the whole meeting Minerva and her talking to Desmond and we know from later games that doesn't leave him so I know he'll be surprised to meet him and try to seek answers to what the hell happened there. Picking up girls could be fun.

Connor I could see Ezio possibly trying to help Connor. I do know that he's planning on flirting with Marie a bit in the current thread he's in with her and possibly a bit later down the line - all harmless really because she is pretty and she is the woman who came to help him - he can't help flirting a bit but he'd respect the whole Connor liking her thing once he realizes it. I admit my knowledge pertaining to Connor is limited because I had trouble getting int AC3 so I certainly think we'll have to play things by ear.

Altair This is another person that Ezio will be in awe of meeting. I hadn't really decided if Ezio is to be a descendant of him or not - I read up on the controversy so I leave that up to you which ever you prefer is cool with me. I just know that Ezio knows a fair bit about Altair because of the codex pages and getting his armor (which he regrettably just lost). Ezio hasn't reached the point of Revelations I have him just at the start of Brotherhood so he hasn't become a mentor yet himself. But yeah Ezio will have mad respect for Altair. Also I'm cool with meeting how ever via Desmond and the Assassins works for me.

Also I want to take the time now to apologize if I butcher Italian, it is a language I'm not familiar with so I use free online translations which I know can have some major flaws. (I'm quite American in not being fluent in more than one language - I do have a basic grasp of Spanish in that I can survive if suddenly dropped in a country the speaks it).
^
Altaïr Ibn La'Ahad
 Posted: Jan 3 2014, 12:24 AM
Altaïr Ibn La'Ahad
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

I seem to have the headcanon that Ezio's grandfather did descend from Altaïr because they actually mention it somewhere. Then Ubisoft didn't confirm that and I got confused so I wouldn't mind for Altaïr to have two of his ancestors in the future with him. One being almost twice his age at the point the two of them are, also fun, because despite being only twenty-eight, I'm sure Altaïr would be able to have very meaningful and deep conversations with his descendant who is now 40 lol...

It should prove interesting too. I find this great <3 I think Desmond would just go overwhelmed if he stumbled upon an Altaïr/Ezio conversation biggrin.gif
^
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
 Posted: Jan 3 2014, 12:28 AM
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Fine by me decedent it is then! Though Ezio is 40 I feel that he's still rather young at heart so to speak and I think he would have a lot to learn from Altair. So yeah that will be fun and I can also see them blowing Desmonds mind. I look forward to our characters meeting.
^
Ratonhnhaké:ton
 Posted: Jan 3 2014, 07:52 AM
Ratonhnhaké:ton
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Hahah! Well it can lead to interesting conversations, Connor unlike the other assassins is often very serious, innocent and naive he has no real understanding of human culture cause he was raised in the wild in a tribe, you could compare him to pochantus (sp) in a way lol! Sorry for the reference. Therefore his fighting styles are a lot more brutal and raw, so meeting Ezio who's like swaurve like could be odd for him 😄 bit Ezio could teach him a great deal 😊 for he still has a lot to learn
^
Melanie Thorton
 Posted: Jan 20 2014, 12:19 AM
Melanie Thorton
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

So, I happen to play a character that's delving a little too deep into the history of the Assassins/Templars (thanks to a list of names, dates, and some small biographies that her dad left behind in her name) so, if she happens to come across Ezio's, expect finding a young policewoman expecting a bunch of answers. I'm not sure how they'll meet, but I'm sure we can think of something.
^
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
 Posted: Jan 20 2014, 04:47 AM
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Oh her father has information on Ezio of the past? That's fun, depending on what questions she seeks answers too and how much trust she can garner from him Ezio might talk a little but he's pretty good at keeping his lips sealed and not spilling his guts. Also cause the man is a flirt he might try a few things to distract her if he doesn't like the direction of the questions. We'll have to see how our two will meet that is certain.
^
Melanie Thorton
 Posted: Jan 20 2014, 04:54 PM
Melanie Thorton
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

He might need to do more than flirt. She's not the type to be charmed so easily, after all, this a project that's sort of near and dear to her heart. If anything his words would receive a small smirk and a, "You're cute." while she gets back to the task at hand.
^
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
 Posted: Jan 20 2014, 06:53 PM
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Ezio will be surprised by Melanie a bit I think but yeah it will be fun to see what happens between them.
^
Melanie Thorton
 Posted: Jan 21 2014, 12:10 AM
Melanie Thorton
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Same here. Let me know if you'd like to start a thread or have any for me to jump into.
^
Cesare Borgia
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 10:06 AM
Cesare Borgia
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Ha ha. I shot your uncle. In the head. What are you gonna do about it?

Yeah, I highly hiiiiiighly doubt any encounter between Ezio and Cesare are going to be pleasant. It will probably happen at some point, though. And oh, how the sparks will fly!
^
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 09:47 PM
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

I think Ezio will want to try and Kill Cesare the moment he sees him. He's still fresh off of that killing at the moment.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options  Pages: (2) 1 2    newreply   newtopic   newpoll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.