» admins
» updates
New Skin up! Revamp more than halfway there.
» something
whatever else you want here!
» credits
Credits for the premise and characters of Assassin's Creed are given to Ubisoft and Gameloft. Banner and ACR themed graphics done by Mel.

Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )   newreply   newtopic   newpoll

» Vittoria agli Assassini!
Peter Dresden
 Posted: Feb 3 2014, 03:46 AM
Peter Dresden
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

I don't know why, but I'm going about recruiting enemies for Peter before he's even completely done. I just want to see historical Assassins trying to kill someone who's important in the present-day war. If I don't think Peter can pull off hiding his allegiance from Connor, then Ezio's Eagle Sense will probably pick up the Templar vibes from half a block away. What do you think about these two?
^
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
 Posted: Feb 3 2014, 08:39 PM
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Ezio doesn't sit on Eagle vision all the time so right now I think Peter would be another stranger on the street but once things get rolling and allegiances are known Ezio has no problem doing what he needs to as an assassin.
^
Peter Dresden
 Posted: Feb 4 2014, 03:57 AM
Peter Dresden
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

Well, then. You have any ideas for these two? Does Ezio drink, perhaps? Peter's blackouts make for a wonderful excuse to have a bar brawl, or really any other sort of mischief involving liquor.
^
MEL
 Posted: Feb 23 2014, 08:20 AM
- Admin -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
N/A
- Member Group -
N/A
- Era -

Ezio & Marie
So Marie is from a relatively close time frame to Ezio, he had actually just died when she was about to be born I believe but in those years while she was growing up, I had added into her history that loyal people from her kingdom had introduced her into the world of the Assassins. So that's basically how she learned about Ezio, among others. I'd imagine he'd be curious to know more about her too though, beside the fact she's a pretty face, someone so young as Queen must sure raise some questions to him?

Not to mention they both now share someone in common, they're both stuck in the present until the Assassin's or someone figure out what happened. I'd like to see them interact more, it looks like they both respect each other enough to become friends and maybe even join Connor's efforts to turn her into an assassin smile.gif .

Ezio & Lucy
This one would be slightly interesting in that she's supposed to be the opposition but because of Desmond she's somewhat on a fence and doesn't realize it. Maybe Ezio, being the sharp one to sense things (as most Assassin's I'm sure) can probably challenge her loyalties and see how she reacts under pressure? He could act as the angel on Desmond's shoulder and tell him something he already knows only because he cares about the Assassin's well being. Just a random idea, if you have anything better I'm all ears.

Ezio & Sadira
This one is even more out there because unlike Lucy, Sadira is flat out vicious as a Templar. The idea is that she'll likely change sides in the future after a certain plot takes off between her and Connor, however, when Ezio and the other brothers come to find out who Connor is really "dating" they'll want to stop it at all costs. Maybe Ezio and Sadira could have an awkward run in where either she saves his life or the other way around only to quickly find out what party they really work for? Ezio wouldn't know she and Connor are seeing each other yet but he'll have already a perception of her from this first meeting? Again very random but let me know if you like. smile.gif
  PM  
^
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
 Posted: Feb 23 2014, 05:15 PM
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
- -
- Age -
- Member Group -
- Era -
is N/A

I'm sorry I didn't get back right away!

Peter&Ezio
    Ezio is just now getting out of the compound so I think we just need to randomly throw our two together and just see what happens if you want to plot our two together. Care to start?

Marie&Ezio
    Yes please! I think they would be pretty good friends. Ezio likes talking to Marie and not just because she is pretty. I think they need to have a thread just kind of hanging out and chatting and yes Ezio is with Connor in helping her learn the ways of an assassin. She is an eager mind who wants to learn and it might do well for her to be able to learn to defend herself. So yes we need a thread just the tow of our characters hanging out and talking.... maybe Connor popping in near the end wondering has been going on between them. Maybe after the drunken escapades of the boys? lol.

Lucy&Ezio
    Yeah I think Ezio might be able to see that she does question things and he probably would question Desmond and his faith in her. I also think Ezio would question Lucy some - he probably would be inclined to not trust her and might be a bit cold and abrasive with her - not overly mean just not his usual warm self that he can be around a pretty face. So we'll have to see how things go - I think this will be fun!

Sadira&Ezio
    I can see Ezio once he has learned the truth of Sadira and Connor try to convince Connor that he previous interest in Marie was better placed. He'd also begin to wonder what it is with both Connor and Desmond going for Templar women. As to Sadira and Ezio I think it would be interesting if they did interact. I wonder how either of them would save the other and why? But there is potential here I'm just lacking ideas on how to have our two meet and interact.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options  Pages: (2) 1 2    newreply   newtopic   newpoll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.